A survey of supercar owners in Wales has thrown up a few surprises.
Grange vehicles conducted an FOI request to the DVLA on supercar ownership to find out which luxury brands are the most popular with men and women across the country.
It looked at popular brands including Aston Martin, Bentley, Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, McLaren, and Porsche.
The data has also been broken down by post-code, documenting supercar ownership in each major city in the UK.
Key hooks from the data:
- Porsche is the most popular supercar with women.
- Porsche is the UK’s favourite supercar.
- Bentley pips Aston Martin to the post as the most popular British owned supercar brand in the UK.
- McLaren has the largest gender split, with 93.16% of the owners being men and just 3.44% women.
- London is the supercar capital of the UK.
- Birmingham has the largest number of supercar owners outside of London.
|Postcode Area||Make||Mr||Mrs||Other||Totals||Grand Total|
|CF (Cardiff)||ASTON MARTIN||131||10||8||149|