It’s close to announcing its pure electric SUV with a 370 miles range but most of its other models will use mild hybrid powertrains and platforms developed from the versatile Volkswagen MEB toolkit.
Coming electrified models
- All-new Kuga Plug-In Hybrid with a pure-electric driving range of 31 miles
- All-new Kuga EcoBlue Hybrid and Kuga Hybrid
- Fiesta EcoBoost Hybrid and Focus EcoBoost Hybrid featuring sophisticated mild-hybrid technology
- All-new Puma EcoBoost Hybrid
- Tourneo Custom and Transit Custom Plug-In Hybrid
- EcoBlue Hybrid versions of Tourneo Custom people-mover and Transit and Transit Custom vans
- All-electric Transit
- Mustang-inspired, all-electric SUV
- Ford will use Volkswagen’s electric vehicle architecture and Modular Electric Toolkit (MEB) to design and build at least one high-volume fully electric vehicle in Europe for European customers starting in 2023
- Ford Mondeo Hybrid and Mondeo Hybrid wagon.