To complement Nissan’s range of striking crossovers, 2022 will see the introduction of the fourth generation all-new X-Trail, whose world debut took place at Auto Shanghai 2021 this week.
Like its cousin the All-New Qashqai, it will be based upon the Alliance CMF-C platform, which is the highly advanced architecture which was designed to accommodate Nissan’s advanced e‑POWER powertrain, as well as being a showcase of highly evolved driver assistance technology, improved refinement and dynamic performance.
Citroën is celebrating 60 years of the iconic AMI 6, which was first revealed on 24 April 1961.
With its compact dimensions and spacious interior, the vehicle went on to be a great success for the brand with over one million models sold, half of which were the capacious estate version that arrived in 1964 just seven years before production stopped.
March 2021 results displayed an overall reduction year on year, of 6.2% (807 Units) in new Powered Two Wheeler registrations.
With showrooms being permitted to open again, in one form or another across the UK, dealers are expecting a release of pent-up demand although uncertainty remains around getting the industry to recover from a year-to-date drop of 20.4% (4858 Units), confidence amongst dealers remains high.
National Association of Motor Auctions expect internal combustions engines values to remain strong with improving consumer confidence as lockdown gradually eases across the UK.
NAMA has found that 78% of respondents believe petrol values will increase in the coming month, with the remaining 22% expecting values to stay the same, along with diesel values.
The Petrol Retailers Association, Home Office and CrimeStoppers ‘ShopKind’ initiative have joined forces.
The ShopKind campaign wants to remind the public to treat store workers with dignity after a deeply troubling rise in violence against store workers during the lockdowns.
Roadtrips sourced from Google by Uswitch show a 329% rise in searches using Cardiff as a destination this year.
That’s double the searches for Bath and the Lake District but half as many who looked at Leeds.