In an increasingly complex business car marketplace, the Business Motoring Awards 2019 has recognised best practice in the sector from the likes of Northgate and Volkswagen Commercial Services.
The winners’ list of the Business Motoring Awards, supported by Fleet Alliance, a leading lease car supplier to the SME business sector is:
- Best Car Fleet Management – DRIVE Software
- Best Company Car Programme – Honda
- Best Remarketing Service – CD Auctions
- Best Mid-Term Rental Company – Europcar
- Best Business Lease – Free2Move Lease
The winners’ list of the Business Van of the Year Awards, supported by VansDirect, a leading supplier of lease vans and some of the best van experts in the industry is:
- Best Van Fleet Management – Northgate plc
- Best Mid-Term Van Rental Award – Northgate plc
- Best Manufacturer Conversion Programme – Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
- Best short-term Van Rental – Europcar
- Best Used Van Programme – Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
- Best Van Funding – Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
- Best Van Leasing – LeasePlan
Chris Wright, Managing Editor at Business Motoring, said, “The awards are a celebration of the best in class from manufacturers, leasing companies and service suppliers.
“Whatever a business needs for its fleet – whether it’s as straight forward as just providing maintenance of existing vehicles, to the more complex challenges of running a fleet day-to-day the winners of the Business Motoring Awards are helping SMEs reduce costs, increase efficiency, improve driver safety and free-up time.”
SMEs are looking for guidance in what is an increasingly multifaceted sector, with a greater choice of cars and vans, fuel options and service providers. And, the current economic uncertainty from a Government struggling to deliver Brexit, means operational decisions are more difficult to make.
Chris added, “Delivering that guidance with brilliant products that declutter and simplify the life of SMEs is key to these Awards.
All entries demonstrated great service offering as well as excellent support structure services but the winners showed how they are successfully revolutionising fleet procurement services to SMEs.”