New state-of-the-art test facilities have been installed at MG Motor UK’s Longbridge site demonstrating commitment to the future and the quality of its products.
£1.2 million has been invested to install a fifth engine test facility and to further enhance the vehicle rolling road on-site at MG HQ in Longbridge.
German vehicles sales fell in July, first time this year, by almost 4%.
While all domestic makers have lost, Ford and Renault gained market share and the Golf took the lead although its sales fell a remarkable 27% as the brand suffered a 10% drop.
Train users can expect diversions and bus service replacements while electrification of the Severn Tunnel takes place with full closure between 12 September and 21 October.
Details are on the National Rail Enquiries website or from stations.
While nearly two-thirds of Brits (64%) have enjoyed taking car journeys to Europe, primarily for the travel flexibility driving brings, almost a fifth (17%) of those surveyed by RAC European Breakdown said they chose to drive to the continent simply because of the better quality roads.
It seems for many the roads of Europe are paved with gold rather than worn-out tarmac, with 80% saying there are fewer potholes on the continent than on UK roads in stark contrast to the 18% who claimed there was little difference and 74% also think there is less congestion in Europe than in the UK with the remaining 26% maintaining it’s much the same.
Audi has just unlocked even more of the latest iPhone’s in-car capability with a new wireless charging case that works in conjunction with its optional Audi Phone Box connection and charging system.
When the £35 Qi-enabled cover is fitted to the latest iPhone 6 and 6s models they can simply be placed in the centre console to start the charging process, without the need to plug in a separate cable via the USB port and it also works outside of the car on any base station that also has Qi functionality.
A children’s bike manufacturer has opened a new factory in Torfaen, creating 50 jobs in time.
The 120,000 sq ft site in Mamhilad Park Estate, Pontypool, is Frog Bikes’ first manufacturing facility in the UK.